So my days at Moore College as an undergrad have come to an end.
I finished my last exam yesterday, and it feels good to be done. Formal study isn’t really my thing. But I have learnt so much in my time at college. When I think back to when I started college at the ripe old age of 23 and what I knew and how I lived, I see how God has shaped me over the last four years.
If you are thinking about studying God’s way in a formal way, I would high recommend doing it at Moore. And here are 3 reasons why:
- You will be stretched in your thinking by humble but God gifted faculty
- You will be encouraged to live like Jesus within Gospel centred community
- You will have fun being in Newtown. It’s great.
I’m sure I could think of other things but it just isn’t happening.
Interestingly I started this blog just before I headed to college as a way to reflect on what I learnt (looking back I talked a lot about football and surf in the first few years). So here’s my TOP 5 posts about college.
- Anxiety series (this is the last post)
- Sleeping Like a Calvinist
- College and Change (First college post)