Been a while since I did a sync. Stuff has been happening, was on holiday, sick and busy with essays.
School goes back tomorrow so I thought this weeks sync would focus on youth.
- I had a good break, and am looking forward to youth group resuming this week.
- My fellow youth leaders who are mostly parents. They serve so well, and give a whole new dimension to leadership that younger leaders can’t provide.
- The crew at Avalon have been great, it’s been good to see them grow, invite mates along, ask more questions,open up their lives to others, serve and love Jesus more.
- This term we are looking at James. Pray for myself and the other speakers that we can be faithful to God’s word as we teach it.
- Pray that the crew will continue to invite their friends, and that their friends hear about Jesus and respond in faith and repentance.
- Term 3 is known as a hard term in youth ministry, pray for energy and excitement founded on a trust in God’s provision.
As always Thanks